Here's How To Find The Android 13 Hidden Easter Egg - SlashGear
- Created on Sunday, 18 December 2022 17:31
- Published on Monday, 19 December 2022 16:29
- Hits: 18
In fact, as TechRadar reports, Google has broadened its animal horizons — the Android 13 Easter egg reps 14 different critters, symbols and themes. Fundamentally a riff off the Android 12 Easter egg that filled the phone screen with emojis, the 13 variant changes the relevant faces to astrological symbols, aliens, and, yes, cats. Here's how.
- Go to your Android device's settings (look for the gear-shaped icon). Once you're there, select "About Phone." Choose "Android Version." If it says "13", you're in business.
- Tap the "13" several times. Eventually, it will kick you out of Settings and back to the home screen, but with said screen occupied by a giant clock. Drag the minute hand until the clock shows 1 o'clock. 1300 hours, see? You'll know you're done when the clock becomes an Android 13 logo and the screen fills with emoji.
- By itself, that shower of emoji would simply be a rerun of the Android 12 Easter egg. The trick is to trace a circle around the "13" now in the middle of your screen. Each complete circle will change the emoji to something fun — aliens, stars, smiling faces.
But let's be real. This is the Internet. You're probably gonna go for the cats.